BAS Controls Service Technician
Independent Automation is a leader in the open protocol building automation controls for HVAC in the commercial buildings sector.
Due to business growth, a BAS Controls Service Technician is required to join their experienced Melbourne team.
This new role is available for an enthusiastic, energetic person. The role offers excellent career prospects and the following exciting opportunities:
- Regular product training.
- Integration of many different Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Working with open protocol systems.
- Diverse responsibilities from service to commissioning.
- Working in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
Your tasks include service, maintenance and commissioning of BMS/DDC Controls.
The successful applicant will require the following:
- BAS/DDC service experience
- 5+ Years in the industry
- Electrician or Refrigeration or Air-conditioning Trade preferred, but not essential
- BAS programming knowledge
- Good workmanship
- Valid driver's license
- Australian citizen.
The package will include the following benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Fully maintained motor vehicle
- Laptop and Mobile phone
Email applications to: